1 post • joined 13 Apr 2009
InfoSphere Streams is softare which performs continuous analytics as data streams by. e.g., as stock quotes fly by at rates faster than disk drives can store, it updates things like volume weighted average price to help executed an automated trading strategy. At millions of trades per second, you can't store all the data.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR