1 post • joined Monday 13th April 2009 14:12 GMT
InfoSphere Streams is softare which performs continuous analytics as data streams by. e.g., as stock quotes fly by at rates faster than disk drives can store, it updates things like volume weighted average price to help executed an automated trading strategy. At millions of trades per second, you can't store all the data.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs