9 posts • joined 10 Apr 2009
Please please please!!!!!
Fingers crossed, eh?
...demand extraordinary proof.
“People might think I’m nuts"
Yes... Yes, we do.
Whatever Its Spec...
...you'll still look self-iimportant wearing it.
Exposed as a gross exaggeration...
Now THERE'S a frickin' surprise. <rolls eyes skyward>
This Griffin character: he's hardly a master of spin is he?
348.3MB for a frickin' service pack? What the hell is it, a downgrade to XP?
"largest cyber attack in recorded history"?
This guy lies.
You know, it may just have been ~5KT of TNT.
Why am I not surprised by this?
This is a government with a record of asking for evidence upon which to base its decisions, then ignoring it.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…