9 posts • joined 10 Apr 2009
Please please please!!!!!
Fingers crossed, eh?
...demand extraordinary proof.
“People might think I’m nuts"
Yes... Yes, we do.
Whatever Its Spec...
...you'll still look self-iimportant wearing it.
Exposed as a gross exaggeration...
Now THERE'S a frickin' surprise. <rolls eyes skyward>
This Griffin character: he's hardly a master of spin is he?
348.3MB for a frickin' service pack? What the hell is it, a downgrade to XP?
"largest cyber attack in recorded history"?
This guy lies.
You know, it may just have been ~5KT of TNT.
Why am I not surprised by this?
This is a government with a record of asking for evidence upon which to base its decisions, then ignoring it.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?