9 posts • joined 10 Apr 2009
Please please please!!!!!
Fingers crossed, eh?
...demand extraordinary proof.
“People might think I’m nuts"
Yes... Yes, we do.
Whatever Its Spec...
...you'll still look self-iimportant wearing it.
Exposed as a gross exaggeration...
Now THERE'S a frickin' surprise. <rolls eyes skyward>
This Griffin character: he's hardly a master of spin is he?
348.3MB for a frickin' service pack? What the hell is it, a downgrade to XP?
"largest cyber attack in recorded history"?
This guy lies.
You know, it may just have been ~5KT of TNT.
Why am I not surprised by this?
This is a government with a record of asking for evidence upon which to base its decisions, then ignoring it.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer