9 posts • joined 10 Apr 2009
Please please please!!!!!
Fingers crossed, eh?
...demand extraordinary proof.
“People might think I’m nuts"
Yes... Yes, we do.
Whatever Its Spec...
...you'll still look self-iimportant wearing it.
Exposed as a gross exaggeration...
Now THERE'S a frickin' surprise. <rolls eyes skyward>
This Griffin character: he's hardly a master of spin is he?
348.3MB for a frickin' service pack? What the hell is it, a downgrade to XP?
"largest cyber attack in recorded history"?
This guy lies.
You know, it may just have been ~5KT of TNT.
Why am I not surprised by this?
This is a government with a record of asking for evidence upon which to base its decisions, then ignoring it.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR