9 posts • joined 10 Apr 2009
Please please please!!!!!
Fingers crossed, eh?
...demand extraordinary proof.
“People might think I’m nuts"
Yes... Yes, we do.
Whatever Its Spec...
...you'll still look self-iimportant wearing it.
Exposed as a gross exaggeration...
Now THERE'S a frickin' surprise. <rolls eyes skyward>
This Griffin character: he's hardly a master of spin is he?
348.3MB for a frickin' service pack? What the hell is it, a downgrade to XP?
"largest cyber attack in recorded history"?
This guy lies.
You know, it may just have been ~5KT of TNT.
Why am I not surprised by this?
This is a government with a record of asking for evidence upon which to base its decisions, then ignoring it.
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?