3 posts • joined 10 Apr 2009
I have been using for 6 months or more an Acer Revo with dual core Atom 330, Ion chipset, 4 Gb RAM, Win 7, cost £239.00.
Why pay near £200 for a barebones, which is going to be near £400 complete?
good idea but stupid implementation
This is daft. If you connect to an LCD TV with DVI converted to HDMI the TV will expect to find video and sound on the HDMI connector. It won't find sound (cos DVI is video only) and it won't look for sound on the other inputs. You'll have great pix but no sound.
LG are at least a year behind Panasonic.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'