3 posts • joined 10 Apr 2009
I have been using for 6 months or more an Acer Revo with dual core Atom 330, Ion chipset, 4 Gb RAM, Win 7, cost £239.00.
Why pay near £200 for a barebones, which is going to be near £400 complete?
good idea but stupid implementation
This is daft. If you connect to an LCD TV with DVI converted to HDMI the TV will expect to find video and sound on the HDMI connector. It won't find sound (cos DVI is video only) and it won't look for sound on the other inputs. You'll have great pix but no sound.
LG are at least a year behind Panasonic.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370