3 posts • joined 10 Apr 2009
I have been using for 6 months or more an Acer Revo with dual core Atom 330, Ion chipset, 4 Gb RAM, Win 7, cost £239.00.
Why pay near £200 for a barebones, which is going to be near £400 complete?
good idea but stupid implementation
This is daft. If you connect to an LCD TV with DVI converted to HDMI the TV will expect to find video and sound on the HDMI connector. It won't find sound (cos DVI is video only) and it won't look for sound on the other inputs. You'll have great pix but no sound.
LG are at least a year behind Panasonic.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great