3 posts • joined 10 Apr 2009
I have been using for 6 months or more an Acer Revo with dual core Atom 330, Ion chipset, 4 Gb RAM, Win 7, cost £239.00.
Why pay near £200 for a barebones, which is going to be near £400 complete?
good idea but stupid implementation
This is daft. If you connect to an LCD TV with DVI converted to HDMI the TV will expect to find video and sound on the HDMI connector. It won't find sound (cos DVI is video only) and it won't look for sound on the other inputs. You'll have great pix but no sound.
LG are at least a year behind Panasonic.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call