1 post • joined 3 May 2007
Clearly its Richard Stallman, saint IGNUcius of the Church of Emacs. He also often wears a halo. His appearance on the flash chip is a clear prophecy that Linux must be installed on the flash memory or at least it should be formatted with a free filesystem such as ext3. OOPS! I mean, not Linux but GNU/Linux! Or just GNU.
All hail GNU!
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series