1 post • joined 3 May 2007
Clearly its Richard Stallman, saint IGNUcius of the Church of Emacs. He also often wears a halo. His appearance on the flash chip is a clear prophecy that Linux must be installed on the flash memory or at least it should be formatted with a free filesystem such as ext3. OOPS! I mean, not Linux but GNU/Linux! Or just GNU.
All hail GNU!
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars