1 post • joined 3 May 2007
Clearly its Richard Stallman, saint IGNUcius of the Church of Emacs. He also often wears a halo. His appearance on the flash chip is a clear prophecy that Linux must be installed on the flash memory or at least it should be formatted with a free filesystem such as ext3. OOPS! I mean, not Linux but GNU/Linux! Or just GNU.
All hail GNU!
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous fat pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst