3 posts • joined Thursday 9th April 2009 06:39 GMT
reply to Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward, sorry for not having english my native language. And what I wrote there is correct. Some routers connect, perhaps because there is no full information or at least show connected. Of course the effect is the same: no internet connection.
I have tried more than 100 different wifi spots and they all give the same error.
What part make you laugh?
it's a problem with ALL the routers
chort, it's a problem with all the routers and not just the one I set up home. So far the only idiot in this topic is you commenting on something you have no clue what is all about.
Someone must know which files are affecting this to delete/edit them. Apple doesn't care. WE have to find the answer..
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire