2 posts • joined Wednesday 8th April 2009 07:39 GMT
ln -s /transgression/du/jour /dev/badguy
While I don't condone the kind of remuneration reported, I'm sure there are similar clauses in the contracts of all of the honchos at IBM and the various major share holders.
I doubt if a deal of this size would go south for the want of a few piffling million. So is this the classic PR tactic of linking the story to a hot issue?
Follow the link and check out the source - it's some fund manager, perhaps stung by the loss of his bonus. Shame that the reporter doesn't have the wit to spot it - I prescribe a crash course under Dr C Brooker.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination