7 posts • joined Thursday 3rd May 2007 09:19 GMT
translation for fanbois
APPLE PILFERS RIPS OFF STUDENT'S REJECTED IPHONE APP
PARASITE FREELOADING IPHONE APP OBSOLETED BY APPLE
DO-THE-OBVIOUS-BEFORE-APPLE-DOES-IT BUSINESS MODEL NOT SUSTAINABLE
Do I want my taxes to go to M$?
As far as I'm concerned it's not so much about cost. It's about transparency of government.
Is it TheRightThing(tm) to spend tax money on software with proprietary secret source code whose workings cannot be determined without special NDA's (which would still leave the taxpayer in the dark) or a lot of work possibly in violation of DMCA or somesuch?
Would be sort of cool if they could pull it off.
I have my doubts about that though.
Are the Bible & Qur'an now illegal?
Today we saw something we've all been waiting for: the words "A Greener Apple" on the front page of Apple's site, with a message from Steve Jobs saying "Today we're changing our policy."
According to the Steve the policy that is changing is
"It is generally not Apple’s policy to trumpet our plans for the future; we tend to talk about the things we have just accomplished."
Trying to be greener is a policy that stays the same. It's bragging about it, like HP, Dell and such that's changing.
Is Greenpeace being dishonest, or am I just biased.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default