4 posts • joined Thursday 2nd April 2009 17:38 GMT
Novell loses Linux users every time they mention their agreement with the Devil. Signing an agreement with Microsoft was bad enough, but bragging about it publicly? Not good business.
Alas poor Ray Norda. I knew him Horatio.
Believe Microsoft? Let's see hands.
Ah, I thought not.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Two million TERRIBLE PASSWORDS stolen by malware attackers