4 posts • joined 2 Apr 2009
Kill my server?
Dare I live the American dream?
Novell loses Linux users every time they mention their agreement with the Devil. Signing an agreement with Microsoft was bad enough, but bragging about it publicly? Not good business.
Alas poor Ray Norda. I knew him Horatio.
Believe Microsoft? Let's see hands.
Ah, I thought not.
Moffat's an idiot.
Laying off revenue-producing employees so he can ship the jobs overseas? He's a total moron.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Yes, UK. Johnny Foreigner has better mobe services than you