4 posts • joined 2 Apr 2009
Kill my server?
Dare I live the American dream?
Novell loses Linux users every time they mention their agreement with the Devil. Signing an agreement with Microsoft was bad enough, but bragging about it publicly? Not good business.
Alas poor Ray Norda. I knew him Horatio.
Believe Microsoft? Let's see hands.
Ah, I thought not.
Moffat's an idiot.
Laying off revenue-producing employees so he can ship the jobs overseas? He's a total moron.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Pic 7 Amazing Experiments on NASA's 2020 Mars Rover – Including Oxygen Generation
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs