4 posts • joined 2 Apr 2009
Kill my server?
Dare I live the American dream?
Novell loses Linux users every time they mention their agreement with the Devil. Signing an agreement with Microsoft was bad enough, but bragging about it publicly? Not good business.
Alas poor Ray Norda. I knew him Horatio.
Believe Microsoft? Let's see hands.
Ah, I thought not.
Moffat's an idiot.
Laying off revenue-producing employees so he can ship the jobs overseas? He's a total moron.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer