4 posts • joined 2 Apr 2009
Kill my server?
Dare I live the American dream?
Novell loses Linux users every time they mention their agreement with the Devil. Signing an agreement with Microsoft was bad enough, but bragging about it publicly? Not good business.
Alas poor Ray Norda. I knew him Horatio.
Believe Microsoft? Let's see hands.
Ah, I thought not.
Moffat's an idiot.
Laying off revenue-producing employees so he can ship the jobs overseas? He's a total moron.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search