2 posts • joined 30 Mar 2009
Up, up and...
It's pronounced 'Eye-La' not 'Iss-Lay'
This is a monster netbook. If real, there's no way Apple will be able to sell it at a price to compete with the rest of them.
I'd put actual money on it being fake, but only a fiver or so. It wouldn't be the first time Apple have reinvented something, missed the point completely, and called it a revolution.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen