2 posts • joined 30 Mar 2009
Up, up and...
It's pronounced 'Eye-La' not 'Iss-Lay'
This is a monster netbook. If real, there's no way Apple will be able to sell it at a price to compete with the rest of them.
I'd put actual money on it being fake, but only a fiver or so. It wouldn't be the first time Apple have reinvented something, missed the point completely, and called it a revolution.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great