1 post • joined 30 Mar 2009
Sounds very illegal also
Isn't it illegal to keep the CCV of the card on file? If that company was following legal and/or common sense procedures that would never have happened.
As for the trouble to the customers near their credit limit, well I believe that most can claim that this transaction was not authorized by themselves and thus avoid any subsequent problems.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search