1 post • joined 27 Mar 2009
Everyone here knows that Britain is already a "surveillance" society, with more cameras everywhere than any other country. You're a step away from Orwell's "1984" cameras inside your homes. So Google taking pictures offends you how? It's more like a whore crying rape, when the real cry should be "dining & ditching" ... you Brits just want to be paid for being snapped by a private company, although Google may well become the framework for a world government someday!!
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?