1 post • joined 27 Mar 2009
Everyone here knows that Britain is already a "surveillance" society, with more cameras everywhere than any other country. You're a step away from Orwell's "1984" cameras inside your homes. So Google taking pictures offends you how? It's more like a whore crying rape, when the real cry should be "dining & ditching" ... you Brits just want to be paid for being snapped by a private company, although Google may well become the framework for a world government someday!!
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware