1 post • joined 27 Mar 2009
Everyone here knows that Britain is already a "surveillance" society, with more cameras everywhere than any other country. You're a step away from Orwell's "1984" cameras inside your homes. So Google taking pictures offends you how? It's more like a whore crying rape, when the real cry should be "dining & ditching" ... you Brits just want to be paid for being snapped by a private company, although Google may well become the framework for a world government someday!!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait