1 post • joined 27 Mar 2009
Everyone here knows that Britain is already a "surveillance" society, with more cameras everywhere than any other country. You're a step away from Orwell's "1984" cameras inside your homes. So Google taking pictures offends you how? It's more like a whore crying rape, when the real cry should be "dining & ditching" ... you Brits just want to be paid for being snapped by a private company, although Google may well become the framework for a world government someday!!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low