1 post • joined 27 Mar 2009
Everyone here knows that Britain is already a "surveillance" society, with more cameras everywhere than any other country. You're a step away from Orwell's "1984" cameras inside your homes. So Google taking pictures offends you how? It's more like a whore crying rape, when the real cry should be "dining & ditching" ... you Brits just want to be paid for being snapped by a private company, although Google may well become the framework for a world government someday!!
- HALF A BILLION TERRORISTS: WhatsApp encrypts ALL its worldwide jabber
- HUMAN DNA 'will be FOUND ON MOON' – rocking boffin Brian Cox
- Bang! You're dead. Who gets your email, iTunes and Facebook?
- YOU are the threat: True confessions of real-life sysadmins
- Blackpool hotel 'fines' couple £100 for crap TripAdvisor review