1 post • joined Friday 27th March 2009 16:07 GMT
Ever heard of Dell next business day onsite repair?
Having recently changed my Dell XPS with a macbook the only thing I am missing is exactly this: The much better, faster and cheaper support that Dell offers. No need to find a store: Whenever I have had a problem with my Dell laptops, they have been repaired onsite and that is included in the standard 3-year next business day service option. I wish Apple had something similar.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps