1 post • joined 27 Mar 2009
Ever heard of Dell next business day onsite repair?
Having recently changed my Dell XPS with a macbook the only thing I am missing is exactly this: The much better, faster and cheaper support that Dell offers. No need to find a store: Whenever I have had a problem with my Dell laptops, they have been repaired onsite and that is included in the standard 3-year next business day service option. I wish Apple had something similar.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.