1 post • joined Friday 27th March 2009 16:07 GMT
Ever heard of Dell next business day onsite repair?
Having recently changed my Dell XPS with a macbook the only thing I am missing is exactly this: The much better, faster and cheaper support that Dell offers. No need to find a store: Whenever I have had a problem with my Dell laptops, they have been repaired onsite and that is included in the standard 3-year next business day service option. I wish Apple had something similar.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire