11 posts • joined Thursday 26th March 2009 10:59 GMT
Genesis Communications/Outsourcery....... had the pleasure of dealing with these many years ago......
I would rather wrestle a lion whilst naked and then have my broken and shredded corpse thrown into the deepest pit of Hades ready for Satan himself to subject me to an eternity of dry anal fisting than go anywhere near this company or any of its bastardised offspring again......
Re: SR-71 some planes are so cool
SR-71... I recently bought the Century Wings 1/72 diecast model of this - AMAZING!!!
I still need to get myself down to Duxford but will leave the wife and kids at home as I would get exactly the same reaction from them! Definitely a blokes only day out.
Very good and interesting article,
But I can't help but spare a thought for the four guys who never made it home from this incident.
Jason Swindlehurst, Jason Creswell, Alec Maclachlan, Alan McMenemy.
Rest In Peace guys.
Ah, Belize. Memories of superb diving, cheap booze, cheap cigars and Rauls Rose Garden..... ;-)
"chiropterthopter" I dont *think* I am a thickie but..........
@ Camilla, Surely a Wind Up....?
Nobody can seriously be THAT Twatish.....?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?