2 posts • joined 25 Mar 2009
Some simple thoughts
Surely there would still need to be a photo on these cards to prove we were who we said we were?Otherwise if you lost your card you could be in for a whole lot of trouble with identity theft.Think.............. a card with nothing on it,that gives nothing away but the information requested..... i.e. proof you are over 18.......if you dropped it then anyone could use it
PGP email marketing gaffe creates message storm
As one of the people who received this email,to say I'm NOT amused is putting it mildly.A security company that seems to have no idea about security.................. it's a joke!
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests