2 posts • joined 25 Mar 2009
Some simple thoughts
Surely there would still need to be a photo on these cards to prove we were who we said we were?Otherwise if you lost your card you could be in for a whole lot of trouble with identity theft.Think.............. a card with nothing on it,that gives nothing away but the information requested..... i.e. proof you are over 18.......if you dropped it then anyone could use it
PGP email marketing gaffe creates message storm
As one of the people who received this email,to say I'm NOT amused is putting it mildly.A security company that seems to have no idea about security.................. it's a joke!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS