1 post • joined Wednesday 25th March 2009 12:25 GMT
Looks like sanity may finally be prevailing.
Unless the service is extremely specialised outsourcing will never be good value. Outsourcers provide minimum service they can get away with at the maximum price they can screw the customer for, they need to benefit their shareholders. A properly governed internal service provides best value for the available resources. Anyone who outsources needs to explain to their shareholders why the service is so specialised or why they do not have the capability of managing their IT departments.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle