1 post • joined 25 Mar 2009
Looks like sanity may finally be prevailing.
Unless the service is extremely specialised outsourcing will never be good value. Outsourcers provide minimum service they can get away with at the maximum price they can screw the customer for, they need to benefit their shareholders. A properly governed internal service provides best value for the available resources. Anyone who outsources needs to explain to their shareholders why the service is so specialised or why they do not have the capability of managing their IT departments.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars