1 post • joined 25 Mar 2009
Looks like sanity may finally be prevailing.
Unless the service is extremely specialised outsourcing will never be good value. Outsourcers provide minimum service they can get away with at the maximum price they can screw the customer for, they need to benefit their shareholders. A properly governed internal service provides best value for the available resources. Anyone who outsources needs to explain to their shareholders why the service is so specialised or why they do not have the capability of managing their IT departments.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...