1 post • joined 25 Mar 2009
Looks like sanity may finally be prevailing.
Unless the service is extremely specialised outsourcing will never be good value. Outsourcers provide minimum service they can get away with at the maximum price they can screw the customer for, they need to benefit their shareholders. A properly governed internal service provides best value for the available resources. Anyone who outsources needs to explain to their shareholders why the service is so specialised or why they do not have the capability of managing their IT departments.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests