1 post • joined 24 Mar 2009
Attention to design details is a reason for the success of APPLE,
There are reports about the obsession of Steve Jobs with every design aspect of Apple products. (e.g. in WIRED)
Be it on screen or details of the casing of the MacPro.
It may be annoying for a developer, but the cosnumer values it.
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers