1 post • joined 24 Mar 2009
Attention to design details is a reason for the success of APPLE,
There are reports about the obsession of Steve Jobs with every design aspect of Apple products. (e.g. in WIRED)
Be it on screen or details of the casing of the MacPro.
It may be annoying for a developer, but the cosnumer values it.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great