1 post • joined Tuesday 24th March 2009 14:40 GMT
Attention to design details is a reason for the success of APPLE,
There are reports about the obsession of Steve Jobs with every design aspect of Apple products. (e.g. in WIRED)
Be it on screen or details of the casing of the MacPro.
It may be annoying for a developer, but the cosnumer values it.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot