1 post • joined 24 Mar 2009
Attention to design details is a reason for the success of APPLE,
There are reports about the obsession of Steve Jobs with every design aspect of Apple products. (e.g. in WIRED)
Be it on screen or details of the casing of the MacPro.
It may be annoying for a developer, but the cosnumer values it.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market