12 posts • joined Tuesday 24th March 2009 13:29 GMT
Does the European Data Protection Supervisor also have a business that sells tin foil hats?
Shops run by students
Shops nowadays don't want to pay any more than the minimum wage and fill their stores with students because of this.
Who would want to make a 'career' out of retail sales anymore, like people used to.
Eye Toy 2
I wouldn’t worry about it, gimmicky peripherals that aren't sold with the console bundle right from the start usually fail quite quickly, why make games for a peripheral no one owns / why buy a peripheral that has no games for it (chicken and the egg problem).
The Wii was a success because it came with the Wii-mote which was originally planned as an add-on for the GameCube, would the GameCube be as popular as the Wii right now and have loads of games using that add-on if they'd released it that way instead?
A few studio's will support it in the beginning then it will fall into obscurity as history has proved with all the other junk like this now filling up landfills.
"It was later claimed that the killer spent hours playing videogames, including Counter Strike. ®"
Soooo he purchased a gun through Counter Strike? So everyone who plays Counter Strike is going to kill people? I don't see any connection myself.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad