1 post • joined Tuesday 24th March 2009 08:38 GMT
Helping Card Providers
To set anyone's mind at rest, the payment card industry was also made aware of the theft of this information and is already conducting an investigation alongside law enforcement. We have of course been in dialogue with them as well to ensure we were all acting in a co-ordinated manner.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?