2 posts • joined 20 Mar 2009
Just relax eh.
We just needed to shunt some extra power to the Molson breweries to prepare for the Stanley Cup playoffs....we'll give it back.
he probably deleted some of the Bush emails, that's why they're not being as heavy with him.
Though costing them the equivalent of 2 toilet seats and a desk blotter at NASA, it does seem a little extreme to lose 3 - 12 years of income.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins