2 posts • joined 20 Mar 2009
Just relax eh.
We just needed to shunt some extra power to the Molson breweries to prepare for the Stanley Cup playoffs....we'll give it back.
he probably deleted some of the Bush emails, that's why they're not being as heavy with him.
Though costing them the equivalent of 2 toilet seats and a desk blotter at NASA, it does seem a little extreme to lose 3 - 12 years of income.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account