2 posts • joined 20 Mar 2009
Just relax eh.
We just needed to shunt some extra power to the Molson breweries to prepare for the Stanley Cup playoffs....we'll give it back.
he probably deleted some of the Bush emails, that's why they're not being as heavy with him.
Though costing them the equivalent of 2 toilet seats and a desk blotter at NASA, it does seem a little extreme to lose 3 - 12 years of income.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes