1 post • joined 20 Mar 2009
Why is it?
That every other advert on these days is from the government telling us what not to do?
Is it some sort of bailout for the ad industry now that the banks don't have the funds to try to coax us all into debt bondage?
It makes me want to take up smoking.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe