1 post • joined 20 Mar 2009
Why is it?
That every other advert on these days is from the government telling us what not to do?
Is it some sort of bailout for the ad industry now that the banks don't have the funds to try to coax us all into debt bondage?
It makes me want to take up smoking.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64