1 post • joined 20 Mar 2009
Why is it?
That every other advert on these days is from the government telling us what not to do?
Is it some sort of bailout for the ad industry now that the banks don't have the funds to try to coax us all into debt bondage?
It makes me want to take up smoking.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS