1 post • joined Friday 20th March 2009 09:17 GMT
Why is it?
That every other advert on these days is from the government telling us what not to do?
Is it some sort of bailout for the ad industry now that the banks don't have the funds to try to coax us all into debt bondage?
It makes me want to take up smoking.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Two million TERRIBLE PASSWORDS stolen by malware attackers