1 post • joined 20 Mar 2009
Why is it?
That every other advert on these days is from the government telling us what not to do?
Is it some sort of bailout for the ad industry now that the banks don't have the funds to try to coax us all into debt bondage?
It makes me want to take up smoking.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip