1 post • joined Thursday 19th March 2009 20:24 GMT
This is an exciting development, with real implications for the future of transportation. Even if it cannot, for logistical reason, become ubiquitous, I am sure that such vehicles will, like helicopters, find a strong niche in the future of travel. - Frank Pollacco
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle