1 post • joined Thursday 19th March 2009 08:28 GMT
Great first attempt at color for a reader
I'm looking forward to seeing this in the stores. Owning a Sony Reader and an IPhone using Kindle as I do makes me a target customer of this kind of a device but at over $1000 though it just won't cut it to get color, even with those features. The cheaper alternative now for color is a Eee or Acer Aspire one netbook. Get that for about $300 and you can read 1/2million old books via google and newer ones via various book outlets on the net. The game will change when those guys make a similar device, that can also run Windows or OSX (hint hint Apple) at the price point that they can make the net books.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs