1 post • joined 19 Mar 2009
Great first attempt at color for a reader
I'm looking forward to seeing this in the stores. Owning a Sony Reader and an IPhone using Kindle as I do makes me a target customer of this kind of a device but at over $1000 though it just won't cut it to get color, even with those features. The cheaper alternative now for color is a Eee or Acer Aspire one netbook. Get that for about $300 and you can read 1/2million old books via google and newer ones via various book outlets on the net. The game will change when those guys make a similar device, that can also run Windows or OSX (hint hint Apple) at the price point that they can make the net books.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE