1 post • joined 19 Mar 2009
Great first attempt at color for a reader
I'm looking forward to seeing this in the stores. Owning a Sony Reader and an IPhone using Kindle as I do makes me a target customer of this kind of a device but at over $1000 though it just won't cut it to get color, even with those features. The cheaper alternative now for color is a Eee or Acer Aspire one netbook. Get that for about $300 and you can read 1/2million old books via google and newer ones via various book outlets on the net. The game will change when those guys make a similar device, that can also run Windows or OSX (hint hint Apple) at the price point that they can make the net books.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know