1 post • joined 18 Mar 2009
well done you for having a nice fast computer... not everyone has one though.
also, are you suggesting that companies should continue to code bad/slow software just because you have a nice computer? what's going to happen when that 1 application you have that 'appears' to run quickly becomes 10 applications start showing their true colours? Going to go buy yourself a bigger and better computer again?
Chrome is one of the very few piece of software I've seen (in a long time) that has set out to do something new and do it efficiently too. I have a fairly powerful laptop running Vista and little else (even aero is disabled) yet the difference in performance with IE and Chrome is still astronomical.
I don't it's Google need to be STFU...
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users