1 post • joined 18 Mar 2009
well done you for having a nice fast computer... not everyone has one though.
also, are you suggesting that companies should continue to code bad/slow software just because you have a nice computer? what's going to happen when that 1 application you have that 'appears' to run quickly becomes 10 applications start showing their true colours? Going to go buy yourself a bigger and better computer again?
Chrome is one of the very few piece of software I've seen (in a long time) that has set out to do something new and do it efficiently too. I have a fairly powerful laptop running Vista and little else (even aero is disabled) yet the difference in performance with IE and Chrome is still astronomical.
I don't it's Google need to be STFU...
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market