2 posts • joined 17 Mar 2009
And another thing...
Those completing self-assessment forms had to get them in early (during October) rather than by 31 January. That too would have had a significant effect - wouldn't you concur?
Reason for traffic upshot in October
There was adjustment of personal allowances to account for the earlier removal of the 10% band.
The financial crisis probably didn't send anybody rushing to HMRC. This repository of tax data wouldn't be much help while share prices and banks were collapsing.
Thought you'd like to know.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests