2 posts • joined 17 Mar 2009
And another thing...
Those completing self-assessment forms had to get them in early (during October) rather than by 31 January. That too would have had a significant effect - wouldn't you concur?
Reason for traffic upshot in October
There was adjustment of personal allowances to account for the earlier removal of the 10% band.
The financial crisis probably didn't send anybody rushing to HMRC. This repository of tax data wouldn't be much help while share prices and banks were collapsing.
Thought you'd like to know.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it