2 posts • joined 17 Mar 2009
And another thing...
Those completing self-assessment forms had to get them in early (during October) rather than by 31 January. That too would have had a significant effect - wouldn't you concur?
Reason for traffic upshot in October
There was adjustment of personal allowances to account for the earlier removal of the 10% band.
The financial crisis probably didn't send anybody rushing to HMRC. This repository of tax data wouldn't be much help while share prices and banks were collapsing.
Thought you'd like to know.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers