2 posts • joined Tuesday 17th March 2009 22:54 GMT
Reason for traffic upshot in October
There was adjustment of personal allowances to account for the earlier removal of the 10% band.
The financial crisis probably didn't send anybody rushing to HMRC. This repository of tax data wouldn't be much help while share prices and banks were collapsing.
Thought you'd like to know.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad