1 post • joined 17 Mar 2009
Very well written
The above comments are insightful and appreciated. John, I welcome your even handed approach. More on the Cargo Pod is available in the following conference paper, http://www.baldwintechnology.com/MTR_AHS_VLA_06.pdf . Alan, yes the Marines have two different sets of requirements that while they may overlap in payload, serve very different needs due to range, speed, timeliness, and throughput.
(Kudos to The Register, nicely done story. And I like your readership, particularly if the above comments are indicative of your community. (BTW, our IT is primarily Linux and OSS based.))
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan