1 post • joined 17 Mar 2009
Very well written
The above comments are insightful and appreciated. John, I welcome your even handed approach. More on the Cargo Pod is available in the following conference paper, http://www.baldwintechnology.com/MTR_AHS_VLA_06.pdf . Alan, yes the Marines have two different sets of requirements that while they may overlap in payload, serve very different needs due to range, speed, timeliness, and throughput.
(Kudos to The Register, nicely done story. And I like your readership, particularly if the above comments are indicative of your community. (BTW, our IT is primarily Linux and OSS based.))
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN