3 posts • joined Wednesday 2nd May 2007 11:43 GMT
The BBC censors everything anyway
Does anyone really believe that the BBC is really accountable to the license payers? Or that it gives a shit about shutting down debate?
Wake up and smell the coffee, people.
The BBC is simply continuing its practice of censoring (== Fully Moderating) opinions that don't chime with its own narrow viewpoint.
"Several hardened atheists here at Vulture Central have suggested this is in fact Gandalf - a heretical suggestion given that Gandalf is a fictional character without the power to manifest himself in silicon. We have, accordingly, emailed their details to the Spanish Inquisition."
I bet they didn't expect that....
....and yes I should get a life.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout