3 posts • joined 2 May 2007
The BBC censors everything anyway
Does anyone really believe that the BBC is really accountable to the license payers? Or that it gives a shit about shutting down debate?
Wake up and smell the coffee, people.
The BBC is simply continuing its practice of censoring (== Fully Moderating) opinions that don't chime with its own narrow viewpoint.
It's not a 'scandal' .,...
... it's an offence to humanity.
"Several hardened atheists here at Vulture Central have suggested this is in fact Gandalf - a heretical suggestion given that Gandalf is a fictional character without the power to manifest himself in silicon. We have, accordingly, emailed their details to the Spanish Inquisition."
I bet they didn't expect that....
....and yes I should get a life.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats