2 posts • joined 12 Mar 2009
Painful so far...
I bought an Orange ZTE Blade aka San Fransico earlier this week and getting that up and running has been very painful (partly due to Orange and their SIM activation process failing abysmally) but a lot due to generic messages from Andriod that do not mean anything to a dumb user. "Sim card will not let you connect to that network" , finally got it connected and then received "Call Ended" every time I tried to dial out.....
Now I can not get past "validating phone number" when I try to open GMAIL !
Why does Market place keep giving me "A network error has occurred. Retry or cancel" when connected via my home broadband ?
Is there any real support ?
Now if they just add a rack for my golf clubs and they might have a winner.......
..then again how would it interpret my golf swing ?
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad