1 post • joined 12 Mar 2009
May be SONY TV's problem?
I can testify that my new Iomega HMNHD actually works will with SONY PS3 via DLNA. So maybe SONY TV causes the problem?
I do have an issue with the NAS: it doesn't support NTFS with USB port although it claims the feature in the specs.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks