1 post • joined 12 Mar 2009
May be SONY TV's problem?
I can testify that my new Iomega HMNHD actually works will with SONY PS3 via DLNA. So maybe SONY TV causes the problem?
I do have an issue with the NAS: it doesn't support NTFS with USB port although it claims the feature in the specs.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe