6 posts • joined 16 Mar 2009
8 year career span for an MP?
You must be joking, they all have these directorships or they're employing their partner as their assistant and there is nothing to stop them getting a different job once they are finished as an MP anyway.
Re: 60k a year is peanuts
What an insult to the average joes like myself. We ALL work hard but I'm only on half a peanut. They should be happy with 60k, most earn far far less and dont get their mortgages paid for them either!
i dont want a title
Does this apply only to ebay.com or to .co.uk too?
I turn my computer off when I leave work, surely a computer that runs for only 8 hours a day compared to 24 hours will last longer?
And if power saving isnt your job then why care about 3 minutes lost productivity time? First thing most people do is make a cuppa etc anyway.
I know SFA and I'm on above average earnings. Sod programming and all that bollocks.
This was completely unnecessary
BBC, we already know that botnets exist and how they work, you really didnt need to go out and give some of our licence money to some criminals and do all this. Unethical, stupid and unnecessary.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests