2 posts • joined 9 Mar 2009
Anyone know about burn times for these?
I read a 25G BDDVD takes 45minutess @ 2x, which would mean this should do 50GB disk in 22 minutes @ 8x.
Does anyone know if this is right in the real world?
It would have been a good test result to note in the review.
What no putty
How come there is no putty on your putty knife, surely fake photos!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked