2 posts • joined 9 Mar 2009
Anyone know about burn times for these?
I read a 25G BDDVD takes 45minutess @ 2x, which would mean this should do 50GB disk in 22 minutes @ 8x.
Does anyone know if this is right in the real world?
It would have been a good test result to note in the review.
What no putty
How come there is no putty on your putty knife, surely fake photos!
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Memory troubling you, Android? Yet another data slurp vuln revealed