2 posts • joined Monday 9th March 2009 14:33 GMT
because it works so well for the public sector
"Swain called for a requirement for firms to advertise such internal jobs to UK candidates before offering them to foreign staff"
This is a requirement for the public sector, all jobs must be advertised even if they've already got a candidate lined up.
All what happens is the NHS/School/whatever has to waste money on advertising a job that a dozen people will apply for with no hope of getting.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat