2 posts • joined 9 Mar 2009
Those wanting to see a Butthole
Can still come to Shepshed in leisectershire.
We stil have a Butthole Lane.
because it works so well for the public sector
"Swain called for a requirement for firms to advertise such internal jobs to UK candidates before offering them to foreign staff"
This is a requirement for the public sector, all jobs must be advertised even if they've already got a candidate lined up.
All what happens is the NHS/School/whatever has to waste money on advertising a job that a dozen people will apply for with no hope of getting.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base