2 posts • joined Monday 9th March 2009 14:33 GMT
because it works so well for the public sector
"Swain called for a requirement for firms to advertise such internal jobs to UK candidates before offering them to foreign staff"
This is a requirement for the public sector, all jobs must be advertised even if they've already got a candidate lined up.
All what happens is the NHS/School/whatever has to waste money on advertising a job that a dozen people will apply for with no hope of getting.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene