2 posts • joined 9 Mar 2009
Those wanting to see a Butthole
Can still come to Shepshed in leisectershire.
We stil have a Butthole Lane.
because it works so well for the public sector
"Swain called for a requirement for firms to advertise such internal jobs to UK candidates before offering them to foreign staff"
This is a requirement for the public sector, all jobs must be advertised even if they've already got a candidate lined up.
All what happens is the NHS/School/whatever has to waste money on advertising a job that a dozen people will apply for with no hope of getting.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015