2 posts • joined 9 Mar 2009
Those wanting to see a Butthole
Can still come to Shepshed in leisectershire.
We stil have a Butthole Lane.
because it works so well for the public sector
"Swain called for a requirement for firms to advertise such internal jobs to UK candidates before offering them to foreign staff"
This is a requirement for the public sector, all jobs must be advertised even if they've already got a candidate lined up.
All what happens is the NHS/School/whatever has to waste money on advertising a job that a dozen people will apply for with no hope of getting.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops