4 posts • joined 7 Mar 2009
Take a look at AudioEngine 5s
Not specifically for iPods, so you have to use your own iPod dock, but ...
I doubt you can top the sound of these powered speakers at any price.
And at ₤228, they are a real bargain. These guys sure know their stuff.
Sunny Guy (just a happy customer)
P.S. You'll thank me later, if you ever hear these things.
cold water for those warm fuzzies
Unfortunately, that warm fuzzy feeling quickly vanishes when Microsoft looks at the sales figures for the iPod, iPhone, and iPad. The light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming locomotive called OS X.
'> Ive never understood how the same company that came up with something as good as
> the Macbook Pro could come up with something as shit as the Macbook Air.
Maybe ... they're targeted at different markets. Maybe ... you're not in the target market. ...
Just a thought. :-)
One of these days, Apple will announce the Airbook (imo), less graphics, RAM, and CPU,
but with an Expresscard slot, and they'll sell them like hot cakes.
Try following the rules
If you can't abide by Apple's and AT&T's rules, then don't buy an iPhone.
It looks like it is not only in Africa that they have pirates. Is stealing "in"?
It will "come around". The chickens will come home to roost by-and-by.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland