3 posts • joined 6 Mar 2009
Mitigate the potential effects?
How pray tell would one mitigate the effects of a mountian sized lump of rock hitting the earth??
I agree with him
and also...statistically, you are more likely to die in a hosptial. hospitals cause death....ban them too.
can he not afford a fster net connection??
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots