3 posts • joined 6 Mar 2009
Mitigate the potential effects?
How pray tell would one mitigate the effects of a mountian sized lump of rock hitting the earth??
I agree with him
and also...statistically, you are more likely to die in a hosptial. hospitals cause death....ban them too.
can he not afford a fster net connection??
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base