3 posts • joined 6 Mar 2009
Mitigate the potential effects?
How pray tell would one mitigate the effects of a mountian sized lump of rock hitting the earth??
I agree with him
and also...statistically, you are more likely to die in a hosptial. hospitals cause death....ban them too.
can he not afford a fster net connection??
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play