3 posts • joined 3 Mar 2009
The variable you actually want to look at is "User/Group" under "apache2handler".
This will tell you who the child threads are running as /after/ privsep.
I won't lose any sleep
OS choices taken away?!
If you're that well informed then you should be using the CLI or API anyway, because FilerView won't accomplish half of the procedures you require. SSH clients are about as OS agnostic as web browsers.
Re: Is it a cluster or not?
You need two sets of controllers and disks.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln