3 posts • joined 3 Mar 2009
The variable you actually want to look at is "User/Group" under "apache2handler".
This will tell you who the child threads are running as /after/ privsep.
I won't lose any sleep
OS choices taken away?!
If you're that well informed then you should be using the CLI or API anyway, because FilerView won't accomplish half of the procedures you require. SSH clients are about as OS agnostic as web browsers.
Re: Is it a cluster or not?
You need two sets of controllers and disks.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers