3 posts • joined 3 Mar 2009
The variable you actually want to look at is "User/Group" under "apache2handler".
This will tell you who the child threads are running as /after/ privsep.
I won't lose any sleep
OS choices taken away?!
If you're that well informed then you should be using the CLI or API anyway, because FilerView won't accomplish half of the procedures you require. SSH clients are about as OS agnostic as web browsers.
Re: Is it a cluster or not?
You need two sets of controllers and disks.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?