3 posts • joined 3 Mar 2009
The variable you actually want to look at is "User/Group" under "apache2handler".
This will tell you who the child threads are running as /after/ privsep.
I won't lose any sleep
OS choices taken away?!
If you're that well informed then you should be using the CLI or API anyway, because FilerView won't accomplish half of the procedures you require. SSH clients are about as OS agnostic as web browsers.
Re: Is it a cluster or not?
You need two sets of controllers and disks.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less