3 posts • joined Monday 2nd March 2009 14:51 GMT
The music holiday is over, get back to work.
Once upon a time, artists used to actually tour and play live to make their money. Now they release a single or two a year and spend the rest of the time on holiday. I really hope that file sharing completely destroys the music industry as it stands today, maybe then we'll have a return to real musicians rather than the fakers that fill the industry at the moment, just trying to make their quick buck and get out. Remember what music is about!
YUS!!! I've been telling all my gaming friends for the last few years that it's about damn time they revisited VR. The technology wasn't up to standard back in the early 90s though and eventually everyone just forgot about it. Things have moved on since then though! It's damn nice that they've finally decided to have another crack at it.
Bringing down the tone
The question has to be asked, did they harass this woman for being a lesbian or did they harass her for being the type of person that always has to bring sex into everything? This is computer gaming people, keep your private life private. Xbox live is NOT a pick up tool!
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene