1 post • joined Monday 2nd March 2009 07:49 GMT
As always, make it worth people's while: offer three years' free parking in bays and at meters if using an electric vehicle, appropriately labelled if necessary. It can't be beyond the wits of manufacturers and developers to collaborate with local authorities on this: it'd be in all their interests.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job