1 post • joined 1 Mar 2009
Second bug not just a forgery issue
"He would notice that forgery issues to *NOT* qualify for the security bounty. FAIL!"
Right, and for this reason, I don't think DJB will award the $1000 to Kevin Day. However, the bug that I pointed out is an actual exploitable bug in how djbdns builds DNS response packets, which I believe is covered by DJB's security guarantee. You can read my BugTraq posting for more details (linked within the article).
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can