1 post • joined 1 Mar 2009
Second bug not just a forgery issue
"He would notice that forgery issues to *NOT* qualify for the security bounty. FAIL!"
Right, and for this reason, I don't think DJB will award the $1000 to Kevin Day. However, the bug that I pointed out is an actual exploitable bug in how djbdns builds DNS response packets, which I believe is covered by DJB's security guarantee. You can read my BugTraq posting for more details (linked within the article).
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide