2 posts • joined 28 Feb 2009
to all fascist sphincter suckers
Regarding "She said her job was boring; management decide to find someone with a better attitude (and with sufficient intelligence not to broadcast such things to the world). I'd do the same.":
What people do OUTSIDE of work is none of their employers business and what we need is a few lawsuits punishing busybody corporations who waste their stockholders money harassing 16 year old girls. And for those who are apparently illiterate and defend the company's actions as defending their name, go reread the part where she says she didn't mention their name. So they have no moral justification at all. I hope the company suffers for this disgusting display of pathetic power tripping and that those that are cheering their behavior suffer from being on the receiving end of it as soon as possible.
as somone who warned about this for years on slashdot...
i'd say those stupid enough to get into bed with Microsoft deserve the raping they'll eventually get. this turn of events comes as a surprise to no one who knows how Microsoft was created or how it got where it is today. go read "The Microsoft File: The Secret Case Against Bill Gates". it tells you everything you need to know. Microsoft's lured a number of fools into bed. This is just the beginning.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks