1 post • joined 1 May 2007
Board recommends voting "Against"
If you read the proxy statement for the AGM, it's interesting to note that the google board of directors recommends voting AGAINST the proposal. While voting against shareholder proposals is common, it still blows my mind that such relatively simple proposals could be so disliked by the board. Of course it'll make Google struggle a bit in China, but it's the struggle that's important.
"Do no evil" isn't enough. It'd be nice to see Google step up to "Do good."
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor