1 post • joined Tuesday 1st May 2007 21:27 GMT
Board recommends voting "Against"
If you read the proxy statement for the AGM, it's interesting to note that the google board of directors recommends voting AGAINST the proposal. While voting against shareholder proposals is common, it still blows my mind that such relatively simple proposals could be so disliked by the board. Of course it'll make Google struggle a bit in China, but it's the struggle that's important.
"Do no evil" isn't enough. It'd be nice to see Google step up to "Do good."
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support