1 post • joined 1 May 2007
Board recommends voting "Against"
If you read the proxy statement for the AGM, it's interesting to note that the google board of directors recommends voting AGAINST the proposal. While voting against shareholder proposals is common, it still blows my mind that such relatively simple proposals could be so disliked by the board. Of course it'll make Google struggle a bit in China, but it's the struggle that's important.
"Do no evil" isn't enough. It'd be nice to see Google step up to "Do good."
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?