1 post • joined 25 Feb 2009
Excuse me just one minute Iam Me
Aspergers is not a metal illness. One cannot be 'cured' of it. It is classified as a Learning Disability, in that one has a disability to learning about the emotional responses, body language etc of those around them.
Of all the things to sign up for a Reg account i did not think correcting people about my condition would be one of them....
Maybe this bollox about it being a mental illness is why noone is giving me a job in any role except for the highly unsuitable field of waitressing...
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND