2 posts • joined Wednesday 25th February 2009 15:45 GMT
What's the big deal?
Is it really that much of an issue, that Sony are claiming 20 million users on their network? Even if it is PR spin, Microsoft do exactly the same with their products. I honestly can't see why people are getting wound up about this.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court