1 post • joined Wednesday 25th February 2009 13:52 GMT
Get your facts straight and show some decency
Firstly, Scott is no longer with Snow Sports Interactive. He left a few years ago. He helped to test it and then tried to sell it in the US. The device is for use while skiing and is more of a fun thing to track which runs you've been on and compare times with others etc... But it also has the advantage of tracking you - especially if you go cross country.
Secondly - he was not skiing. You're an insensitive moron "Trygve"... He wasn't in a blizzard. He wasn't on skis. He left a bar in the Hirafu village - i.e. a town - at 1am, on a clear night. He never made it back to the hostel he was staying in - a 10 minute walk along paved, plowed roads. A simple search and people might not have noticed you're such an ass.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!