2 posts • joined 24 Feb 2009
Oooh while they are at it maybe they can help the worlds blood banks by squeezing blood from the worlds mountain ranges.
Wouldnt go back to Exchange...
I dont think a small mess like this would convince anybody who has been weened of exchange to go back to it. Google Apps dying once a year is a lot nicer than exchange dying because:
The logs are full,
The database is full and now needs to be defragged for 2 days,
Exchange DoSed itself by duplicating messages in its own que,
Yep I remember the days when I had fix these sorry ass problems. Now with the miracle of google apps some other poor sod has to fix them and nobody has to pay a penny!
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update