2 posts • joined 24 Feb 2009
Oooh while they are at it maybe they can help the worlds blood banks by squeezing blood from the worlds mountain ranges.
Wouldnt go back to Exchange...
I dont think a small mess like this would convince anybody who has been weened of exchange to go back to it. Google Apps dying once a year is a lot nicer than exchange dying because:
The logs are full,
The database is full and now needs to be defragged for 2 days,
Exchange DoSed itself by duplicating messages in its own que,
Yep I remember the days when I had fix these sorry ass problems. Now with the miracle of google apps some other poor sod has to fix them and nobody has to pay a penny!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'