1 post • joined 23 Feb 2009
Bought a refurbished unit because of XP Pro
When my wife needed a replacement recently for her XP desktop, we bought a Dell refurbished by Joy Systems at Micro Center instead of a new computer, precisely because the refurbished unit came with XP Pro instead of Vista.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great