1 post • joined 23 Feb 2009
Bought a refurbished unit because of XP Pro
When my wife needed a replacement recently for her XP desktop, we bought a Dell refurbished by Joy Systems at Micro Center instead of a new computer, precisely because the refurbished unit came with XP Pro instead of Vista.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes