2 posts • joined 23 Feb 2009
Guys, don't write while your IN the pub. It keeps you from chasing that single picture, delivering the RAW footage of such an arachnide and most importantly extrapolations made using Photoshop.
Carry on now!
Keeping a (click-thru) db of url's and which of the two (http|https) was used (in what sequence) last time the url was visited would not resolve anything then ?
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat