1 post • joined 21 Feb 2009
Tired, Outdated, slow to develop, DEAD-RIP
Great idea when it first came out - then ITV bought it and did nothing with it. Such a shame. Genesreunited was also interesting but again its slow to develop, doesn't put much data online and now looks expensive compared to other websites such as familyrelatives.com
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp