3 posts • joined 21 Feb 2009
For all those complaining about a lack of decent keyboard...
Just one question.
If it is going to be a tablet device, how do you know it won't have a keyboard, or a USB port to plug one into?
Isn't a tablet just a more portable touchscreen version of an iMac? People seem to manage to work on those just fine.
Your all singing and dancing latest technology PVR might DRM you out of recording, but the old school basic cable, freeview and satellite boxes don't have that problem, got a DVDR and VCR plugged in between the cable box and TV and both have no problems.
Isn't the advancement of technology wonderful.
Cars v PC
The one question that always bugs me is:
All those who post "I can buy (name cheap PC maker here) for (name huge price difference) less and that anything from Apple is overpriced junk" comments. Do these same people turn around and say "I can buy a Chevrolet Epica for £6-20,000 less and anything by BMW is overpriced junk"?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide