3 posts • joined 21 Feb 2009
For all those complaining about a lack of decent keyboard...
Just one question.
If it is going to be a tablet device, how do you know it won't have a keyboard, or a USB port to plug one into?
Isn't a tablet just a more portable touchscreen version of an iMac? People seem to manage to work on those just fine.
Your all singing and dancing latest technology PVR might DRM you out of recording, but the old school basic cable, freeview and satellite boxes don't have that problem, got a DVDR and VCR plugged in between the cable box and TV and both have no problems.
Isn't the advancement of technology wonderful.
Cars v PC
The one question that always bugs me is:
All those who post "I can buy (name cheap PC maker here) for (name huge price difference) less and that anything from Apple is overpriced junk" comments. Do these same people turn around and say "I can buy a Chevrolet Epica for £6-20,000 less and anything by BMW is overpriced junk"?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests