1 post • joined 18 Feb 2009
Cray X1 and Linux
Remember this text from your previous article on CX1:
"[T]echnically speaking, the CX1 minisuper is certified to run Red Hat's Enterprise Linux 5 and can certainly run Novell's SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10"
So, CX1 *is* certified to run Linux.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats