5 posts • joined 17 Feb 2009
O2 iPhone Simplicity
I found that the cheapest tariff I could get now I've come to end of my iPhone contract is in fact to stay with O2 and get their iPhone simplicity tariff. They don't advertise this but if you ring cancellations and ask for it they will give it to you.
£20 a month for 1200 texts, 600 minutes, and the same unlimited data and openzone wifi you get with the standard iPhone tariff. This seems to be the best iPhone deal I could find whilst keeping unlimited data (or o2's version of unlimited anyway)
Windows 7 Home Server??
There's no such thing as Windows 7 Home Server, the version of Home Server designed to work with Windows 7 clients is Windows Home Server Power Pack 3.
I never thought I'd see a resonance cascade.....
If you've only just bought a MBP you hsould be eligible for a free upgrade to Snow Leopard.
any particular reason why the subtitle for this article is :
"Review On day two of the Pirate Bay trial, the prosecution has sensationally dropped half the charges against the four men behind the notorious file-sharing website"
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad