1 post • joined Tuesday 17th February 2009 16:53 GMT
Am I not right in thinking this 'initiative' was launched about 3 years ago? It's not a technical problem, it's a marketing one. The EU should make themselves useful for once and decree that any phone model launched after 30th June this year should charge through a micro USB connector or include an adaptor cable.
It's so bloomin' obvious it makes me weep...
And while we're at it - cameras, protable games machines, GPS boxes etc.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps