1 post • joined 17 Feb 2009
Am I not right in thinking this 'initiative' was launched about 3 years ago? It's not a technical problem, it's a marketing one. The EU should make themselves useful for once and decree that any phone model launched after 30th June this year should charge through a micro USB connector or include an adaptor cable.
It's so bloomin' obvious it makes me weep...
And while we're at it - cameras, protable games machines, GPS boxes etc.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great